TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MarryACatholic.com Terms of Service
The Service is provided by MarryACatholic.com and you understand and agree to the following:
- if you choose to register, you must submit a valid e-mail address and select a password during the registration process
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member name and password, and all uses of your account -- whether or not you've authorized such use
- You agree to notify MarryACatholic.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account and
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded. MarryACatholic.com will not be held liable for any loss or damage for non-compliance. In addition, you understand and agree that the content of all users, including your content, will be collected, aggregated and anonymously integrated into the MarryACatholic.com Service and that MarryACatholic.com will use aggregated data collected from you and other users for statistical and analytical reporting purposes. You understand, and agree that, unless expressly stated, MarryACatholic.com in no way controls, verifies, or endorses any of the information contained on or in the MarryACatholic.com service, including links, events, messages, message boards and members published listings.
- Divorced Candidates who seek new alliance by registering with marryACatholic.com should submit their non objection certificate issued by Church and Court of Law during registration, failing which their registration will be withheld without any information to the candidate.
- After the receipt of an id & Password by the candidate for their created profile, any change to the profile would require admin approval for which the admin may require additional information.
- All profiles will be activated only after the confirmation of the submitted details by their Parents / Reference person/ Candidate himself through the given telephone numbers.
- Once you register with MarryACatholic.com, from then, you may be getting promotional e-mails which bring the current events and functions held at MarryACatholic.com for your kind information.
- All details pertaining to a Profile will be totally deleted after a period of 1 year from its expiry.
- All paid registrations are valid for one year/six months/three months, or till the marriage is fixed, whichever comes first,according to the membership taken. Re-registration of these members has to be done within 30 days from its expiry. Exceeding 30 days, it will be treated as new registration only.
- MarryACatholic.com do not involve directly in the matchmaking process of any candidates. If necessary it will only assist or guide. Matchmaking should be done by the Candidate/Parents for all categorize of registrations.
- All despite is subjected to Bangalore Jurisdiction only.
- All profiles will be unavailable immediately after the confirmation of their marriage fix through their Parents/ Reference persons/Family circle etc. or the profiles will be deleted from our website after one year of its expiry.
- The authenticity of the details given in the profile i.e. Age, Qualification, Employment, Family details etc. should be verified and confirmed by the Parents and Candidates. MarryACatholic.com& Family Welfare Center will not be responsible for any issue arises in this regards at any point of time.
- Any change in the profile given date of birth or educational qualification will be made only after submitting the required proof by the concern person.
- If an online payment is done on a Sunday/Monday or a statutory holiday, the profile will be activated on next working day only. (Working hours 9.30am to 5.30 pm IST).
- MarryACatholic.com/ Family Welfare Centre will not be responsible for any issues arise for a registered candidate while communicating through his/her personal communication media like whatsapp , Facebook, personal e-mail id's etc.
- We are an online matchmaking facilitator where we help you to find your own choice of life partner at your discretion. Hence we do not assure you that your dream of finding your partner can be fetched from our website, may or may not.
- You are requested to provide your personal Mobile number while registering your profile which will be registered for the purpose of feature official verification and communication.
- Candidate should submit a copy of their Baptism certificate, parish priest’s recommendation letter, highest qualification certificate, disability certificate (incase of disability), spouse death certificate (incase of widow/widower), civil divorce certificate and church annulment certificate (incase of divorce) to be a registered member of MarryACatholic.com. Name/ Age/Date of Birth will be displayed in the profile only according to the submitted proof.
- MarryACatholic.com reserves the right to forthwith terminate your membership and / or your right to use the Service without any refund to you of any of your unutilized subscription fee.
You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by contacting us. In the event you terminate your membership, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription fees, if any, paid by you, except where otherwise stated in writing. MarryACatholic.com may terminate your access to the Site and/or your membership for any reason effective upon sending notice to you at the email address as provided you in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provided to MarryACatholic.com. If MarryACatholic.com terminates your membership for breach of terms of this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused Subscription fees, if any, paid by you. Term for the paid Membership would be in accordance with the type of membership undertaken.
Multiple profiles of the same person are not allowed on MarryACatholic.com. MarryACatholic.com reserves the right to deactivate all multiple profiles without any refund of subscription fees.
MarryACatholic.com owns and retains all proprietary rights in the MarryACatholic.com Site and the MarryACatholic.com Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of MarryACatholic.com, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain such as member profile or for which permission has been obtained from the user, you cannot copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. Any such act or an attempted act on your part shall constitute a violation of this Agreement and your membership is liable to be terminated forthwith by MarryACatholic.com without refund of any of your unused Subscription fees. We also reserve our right to take legal action (civil and/or criminal) wherever applicable for any violations.
Under no circumstances will MarryACatholic.com be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. MarryACatholic.com reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Site. In exercising this right, MarryACatholic.com may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the Content you post on the Site. If you fail to produce such evidence, MarryACatholic.com may, in its sole discretion, terminate your Membership without a refund.
MarryACatholic.com will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this Agreement, including without limitation, removing the offending communication / Content from the Service and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund.
If you decide to register for the Service, you must complete the MarryACatholic.com registration screen. As part of the registration process for the Service, you agree to:
- provide certain limited information about you as prompted to do so by the Service (such information to be current, complete and accurate); and
- maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. The information requested upon original sign up shall be referred to as registration data ("Registration Data"). MarryACatholic.com reserves the right to delete accounts created by users who appropriate the name, likeness, email address, or other personally identifiable information of another individual. MarryACatholic.com reserves the right to refuse the Service to any user.
3. Copyrights and Trademarks
The MarryACatholic.com logo and other names, logos, icons and marks identifying MarryACatholic.com products and services are trademarks of MarryACatholic.com and may not be used without the prior written permission of MarryACatholic.com. Except as otherwise expressly set forth in this Agreement, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works of the Service without MarryACatholic.com's written authorization. Further, you may not reverse engineer, decompile, alter, modify, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Service. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved to MarryACatholic.com You shall not remove, cover or obscure any trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices or legends included on the Service. You understand and agree that any uploading or posting will be at your sole risk and MarryACatholic.com shall not be responsible to you (or to others) in any way. Further, MarryACatholic.com does not provide any warranty as to your use of any third party content or software that you obtain from the MarryACatholic.com site.
4. User Conduct
You agree to act responsibly and to treat other users and members with respect. MarryACatholic.com members are also expected to act in a manner appropriate to each MarryACatholic.com in which they participate.You are allowed to view the complete active database of the opposite gender which matches your criteria.There is a limit to the number of profiles you are allowed to ‘Like’ each day. You are allowed to Like only 5 profiles in 24 hours and 3 profiles in the subsequent day.
You are fully responsible for any content you post on the MarryACatholic.com service, including, but not limited to, personal profile(s), message boards, listings, events, testimonials, e-mail messages - and the consequences of any such content. You understand and agree that MarryACatholic.com may review from time to time and delete any content that violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or harm the safety of or violate the rights of other users and members. CFWC now emphasizes the Total Quality Management- a commitment to quality as a crucial business goal for an entire organization which is vital to develop high-quality services in order to attract new clients as well as to maintain quality over the long term. The combination of vision, managerial talents and perseverance are the key ingredients that steers CFWC ahead to achieve the mission of Saint Cyriac Elias Chavara.
Content that is illegal or prohibited, includes, but is not limited to, material, text, graphics, video or audio that:
- Is unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, bigoted, racially offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable
- Encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation
- Transmits or posts any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, "spam," junk mail, "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," etc.
- Transmits or posts any content that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights
- Transmits or posts any viruses or material designed to disrupt, limit or destroy any functionality of any computer software or hardware of users, members or the MarryACatholic.com service
- Collects, stores or solicits information about other users or members for commercial or unlawful purposes or engage in commercial activity such as contests, sweepstakes, etc. without MarryACatholic.com prior consent
- Contains personally identifiable information about another member that is published without their express consent
- Advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items prohibited or restricted by applicable law
- Has misleading email addresses or other manipulated identifiers to disguise its origin
6. Monitoring of Information
We reserve the right to monitor all messages to ensure that they conform to the above stated content guidelines.
7. Links To Third Party Sites
Any links included within MarryACatholic.com that take users out of the MarryACatholic.com site are not under the control of MarryACatholic.com and MarryACatholic.com shall not be responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. All such sites shall be subject to the policies and procedures of the owner of such site. We encourage you to read those policies and know your rights
8. Transactions with Organizations or Individuals
MarryACatholic.com shall not be liable for your interactions with any organizations and/or individuals found on or through the MarryACatholic.com service. This includes, but is not limited to, payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. These dealings are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You agree that MarryACatholic.com is not responsible for any damage or loss incurred as a result of any such dealings. MarryACatholic.com is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between participants on the site, or between participants on the site and any third party. In the event of a dispute, you release MarryACatholic.com, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, damages and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and our service.Family Welfare Centre / Chavarmatrimony.com do not recommend or approve of any kind of gift /dowry system for the candidates registered with this orginzation. Family Welfare Centre /MarryACatholic.com do not accept any commission or brokerage from the candidates for matchmaking. Only the approved and website displayed tariff for registrations are accepted
9. Privacy and use of Information
By using the services you acknowledge that
- we cannot ensure the security privacy of information you provide through the Internet and your email messages, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such information by other parties;
- we are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Service; and
- we cannot assume any responsibility for the content of messages sent by other users of the Service, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any communications you may receive from other users. We cannot guarantee, and assume no responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the information provided by other users of the Service regarding particulars of status,age,income of other members. your membership is only for personal use. It is not to be assigned, transferred or licensed so as to be used by any other person/entity.
- members profile(s) and photos may be crawled and indexed by search engines, where MarryACatholic.com does not have any control over the search engines behavior and MarryACatholic.com shall not be responsible for such activities of other search engines. MarryACatholic.com has the right to change its features and services from time to time based on members comments or as a result of a change of policy in our company.
- MarryACatholic.com reserves the right to refuse membership to anyone. MarryACatholic.com may terminate your membership and any and all information, communications or postings, at any time, without notice, for conduct that violates this Agreement.
- MarryACatholic.com can terminate your membership without any notice for conduct that violates this agreement.
- If we find duplicate profiles then we have the right to suspend any of the profile or all of the profile.
- Any unethical messages, telephonic calls or any other such misbehavior by a MarryACatholic.comregistered candidates or by their families to a fellow registered candidates or to their family will lead immediate termination of their profiles without any prior information.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties
you expressly agree that use of the services and/or any graphics or other content you download from the marryACatholic.com site is at your sole risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of files, software, services and/or any graphics or other content. the services and/or any graphics or other content you download from the marryACatholic.com site are provided on an "as is" basis. marryACatholic.com, its licensors and suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. neither marryACatholic.com, nor its licensors or suppliers make any warranty that the software, services and/or any graphics or other content you download from the marryACatholic.com site will meet your requirements, or that the software or service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does marryACatholic.com, its licensors or suppliers make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the service or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the service or that defects in the software will be corrected.
12. Limitation of liability
In no event shall marryACatholic.com, its licensors or suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from the use or the inability to use the software, service, and/or any graphics or other content, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, even if marryACatholic.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further marryACatholic.com shall have no liability to you or other third parties for any third party content uploaded onto or downloaded from the service. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
you hereby agree, at your expense, to indemnify, defend and hold marryACatholic.com harmless from and against any loss, cost, damages, liability, and/or expense arising out of or relating to
- third party claims, actions or allegations of infringement based on information, data or content you submitted in connection with the service,
- any fraud or manipulation, or other breach of this agreement, by you, or
- third party claims, actions or allegations brought against marryACatholic.com arising out of your use of the service or software.
14. General Terms
This agreement is governed in all respects by the laws of the Union of India and local state laws, rules and regulations and any dispute arising hereunder shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of Bangalore and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. MarryACatholic.com failure to act with respect to a breach by you does not waive MarryACatholic.com right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any rights hereunder, and any attempt to the contrary is void. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each party's successors and assigns. MarryACatholic.com shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting directly or indirectly from any causes beyond MarryACatholic.com's reasonable control. Any notice required or given to you under this Agreement shall be delivered by electronic mail at the e-mail address provided by you during registration.
15. Special Admonitions for International use
As a consequence of the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding user conduct on the Internet and acceptable content. This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior understandings, proposals, agreements, negotiations, and discussions between the parties, whether written or oral. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for reviewing the terms of this Agreement from time to time. Any continued use of the Software or Service by you after such amended terms have been posted or information regarding such amendment has been sent to you, shall be deemed your consent and agreement to such amended terms.
16. Grievance Officer
As a registered candidate if you have any grievance regarding the service, etc. you can contact the Grievance Officer
Mr. Joseph Satyaraj
marryACatholic.com, Marriage Bureau,Family Welfare Centre Paalana Bhavana, Archdiocesan Pastoral Centre, #5, Second Floor, Nandi Durg Road, 1st Cross, Benson Town Post, Bangalore 560046.
During all working days between 10.00am to 5.00pm (IST).e-mail:- email@example.com Phone: +91 82771 95603